- Design and develop reports, analysis, dashboards and data warehousing layers (virtual or persistent)
- Data modelling and data architecture design / implementation
- Conduct knowledge transfer and training of users, including sharing best practices
- Perform configuration and customization related activities to answer reporting needs
- ETL, data integration, data quality and data conversion design and implementation
- Documentation of solutions, configuration and program modifications according to internal standards
- Preferably you have a University Degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Preferably you already have some basic knowledge of SAP BI
- Knowledge of ABAP and/or SQL is a plus, but not a must
- As an entrepreneurial personality, you are result oriented and customer focussed, and you thrive in a dynamic environment with lots of personal responsibilities and limited formalities.
- You are a team player, flexible, creative, and eager to learn.
- You have excellent problem solving and analytical skills and good communication and writing skills in English and in French or Dutch.
We are offering you the opportunity to dive deeply in the SAP Analytics world in a fast-paced learning environment with excellent mentorship from our Senior SAP BI team members. We will work jointly towards our common goal of helping our customers to define, reach and even surpass their Business Analytics objectives using innovative SAP BA solutions.
Working at element61 will definitely allow you to develop and extend your knowledge and network in Business Analytics. You will find yourself surrounded by an exceptional peer group of BI professionals in the Belgian Business Analytics landscape. You will be able to work on the larger and more challenging projects in our territory which will allow you to develop your skills and knowledge to the fullest extent.
element61 offers a comprehensive compensation package that is beyond industry standards.
The compensation packages accrues in various forms including a base salary, bonus plan rewarding personal performance, stock option plan allowing you to share in our success, company car, laptop, meal vouchers, cell phone, internet subscription and highly competitive insurance and pension plan. It might be worth noticing we are also open to discuss parttime work for the right candidates.
More importantly, through formal training, your peers and our knowledge base, you will be able to further develop in the areas of your own desire both in knowledge and soft skills.
We have a annual budget of 15 man-days for personal knowledge development amongst our highly skilled group of consultants.
Finally, working at element61 is fun and regular social & team events help us to feel & act as one team !