Junior Supply Chain & Operations Consultant
Moore Stephens Strategy & Operations is specialized in assisting companies who want to make the difference in existing and new markets by strategically excel in critical business processes.
The pillar Supply Chain Services assist companies in optimizing and executing their operational and supply chain processes. As a Supply Chain and Operations consultant, you are part of a strong operational excellence & supply chain team and you get the following responsibilities:
- You strengthen the customer in his daily operational processes (production optimization, production planning, sales & operations planning, facility flows, process optimization, warehouse & inventory management).
- You communicate proactively about supply chain problems and after a thorough analysis, you work out possible solutions that you present to the customer.
- Based on your expertise and methodology, you work out advisory proposals and you know how to convince the customer. You continuously focus on creating added value for the customer.
- You build long-term relationships with customers and you are alert to a new business. You also participate in the further development and innovation of our own services. You share expertise with colleagues and further expand your own knowledge.
- Preferably you have a university degree (economic sciences, economics or commercial engineer).
- Experience in project work or process improvement is an asset, but more important is that you are eager to learn and that you are result and customer focused.
- You have good knowledge of SAP & Excel.
- As an Expert Supply Chain you have a critical and analytical mind and you have excellent communication skills in Dutch. You complete this with a good knowledge of English and French.
- It doesn’t scare you to take responsibility and you work independently and result-driven. You combine this with a team-oriented attitude, a large dose of drive and a no-nonsense attitude.
- You are also someone who is flexible and who can quickly empathize with the needs and culture of companies.
- You’ll have a huge challenge to learn quickly in a short time and gain insights in different industries and business aspects.
- You’ll get responsibility in your projects and also have the opportunity to further develop your talents and work out a personal development plan.
- In addition to an attractive salary package with extralegal benefits, we offer a training program worth at least 3000 EUR.
- You’ll work in a young and enthusiastic team with a focus on innovation, quality and teamwork.