Junior Supply Chain & Operations Consultant
At Moore Stephens Strategy & Operations, we help customers strategically excel in their core business processes.
Our Supply Chain Services Team focuses on managing and improving complex Supply Chains & Operations. As a Supply Chain and Operations Consultant, you’ll have the following responsibilities:
- You support your customers with their supply chain challenges in Production, Distribution, Planning, Warehouse Management, Purchasing and Inventory Control.
- You analyse supply chain challenges. You design solutions, you make recommendations and you implement those changes.
- You continuously develop your supply chain expertise and process improvement skills.
- You focus on creating added value for the customer, and you build long-term relationships.
- You participate in further developing our own services and you share expertise with your colleagues.
- You have a university degree (economic sciences, economics or commercial engineer) or equivalent.
- A first experience in Supply Chain (Planning, Warehouse management, Logistics, Production) is an asset, but more important is that you are eager to learn with an analytical mind.
- You have excellent communication skills in Dutch & English.
- You are a skilled user of Microsoft Excel. Ideally, you have a first experience with SAP and a Supply Chain Planning system (OMP+, APO, RedPrairie, ...).
- You are customer-focused, flexible and you're able to quickly connect with people. People describe you as hands-on, a self-starter, that you take ownership and deliver value.
- You’ll have a huge challenge to learn quickly in a short period of time and gain insights in different industries and business processes.
- You’ll take responsibility for your projects and also have the opportunity to develop your talents and work out a personal development plan.
- In addition to an attractive salary package with extralegal benefits, we offer an in-classTraining Program, focused on Supply Chain and Process Improvement (Lean Management)
- You’ll be part of a young and dynamic team.