Microsoft Business Intelligence Consultant
Role & Responsibilities
You will be part of a group of experienced Microsoft Business Intelligence specialists that work on BI projects at the customers’ premises or at our offices. You will work with various businesses and industries in which you will contribute to the user requirements gathering, the design, modelling & implementation leading Business Intelligence solutions.
- Design and develop reports, analysis, dashboards and data warehousing layers
- Data modelling and data architecture design / implementation
- Conduct knowledge transfer and training of users, including sharing best practices
- Perform configuration and customization related activities to answer reporting needs
- ETL, data integration, data quality and data conversion design and implementation
- Documentation of solutions, configuration and program modifications according to internal standard
- Definition of strategies and roadmaps to implement Microsoft BI Solutions
- User requirements, design and develop reports, analysis, dashboards and data warehousing layers
All of this with the leading Microsoft BI & SQL Server suite (PowerBI, Reporting Services, Analysis Services, Master Data Services, SQL Server Integration Services, Azure Data Factory, Cortana Intelligence Suite, …)
- Ideally you have had a first experience with the Microsoft BI & SQL Server suite (PowerBI, Reporting Services, Analysis Services, Master Data Services, SQL Server Integration Services, Azure Data Factory, Cortana Intelligence Suite, …) and the more recent versions of SQL Server 2012/2014/2016.
- Preferably you have a University Degree in computer science or equivalent.
- As an entrepreneurial personality, you are result and customer focused and you thrive in a dynamic environment with lots of personal responsibilities and limited formalities.
- You are a team player, flexible, creative, and eager to learn.
- You have excellent problem solving and analytical skills and good communication and writing skills in English and in French or Dutch.
Working at element61 will allow you to develop and extend your knowledge and network in business analytics with the Microsoft BI Platform. You will find yourself surrounded by an exceptional peer group of BI & CPM professionals in the Belgian Business Analytics landscape. You will be able to work on data driven projects in various industries which will allow you to develop your skills and knowledge to your full extent.
Our Microsoft BI Competence Center counts over 100 manyears of experience in Microsoft Business Analytics. element61 is a Gold Microsoft Data Analytics partner, at a forefront in the newer versions and technologies including Self Service BI with PowerBI, Azure and SQL Server 2016/Next.
element61 offers a comprehensive compensation package that is beyond industry standards.
The compensation packages accrues in various forms including a base salary, bonus plan rewarding personal performance, stock option plan allowing you to share in our success, company car, laptop, meal vouchers, cell phone, internet subscription and highly competitive insurance and pension plan. It might be worth noticing we are also open to discuss parttime work for the right candidates.
More importantly, through formal training, your peers and our knowledge base, you will be able to further develop in the areas of your own desire both in knowledge and soft skills.
Finally, working at element61 is fun and regular social & team events help us to feel & act as one team !