Senior Microsoft Business Intelligence Consultant
Working at element61 will allow you to develop and extend your knowledge and network in Business Analytics with the Microsoft BI Platform. You will find yourself surrounded by an exceptional peer group of BI & CPM professionals in the Belgian Business Analytics landscape. You will be able to work on data driven projects in various industries which will allow you to use your skills and knowledge to your full extent.
Our Microsoft BI Competence Center counts over 100 manyears of experience in Microsoft Business Analytics. element61 is a Gold Microsoft Data Analytics partner, at a forefront in the newer versions and technologies including Self Service BI with PowerBI, Azure and SQL Server 2016/Next.
- Definition of strategies and roadmaps to implement Microsoft BI Solutions
- User requirements, design and develop reports, analysis, dashboards and data warehousing layers
- Data modelling and data architecture design / implementation
- Conduct knowledge transfer and training of users, including sharing best practices
- Perform configuration and customization related activities to answer reporting needs
- ETL, data integration, data quality and data conversion design and implementation
- Documentation of solutions, configuration and program modifications according to internal standards
All of this with the leading Microsoft BI & SQL Server suite (PowerBI, Reporting Services, Analysis Services, Master Data Services, SQL Server Integration Services, Azure Data Factory, Cortana Intelligence Suite, …)
- Ideally you have 5 years of relevant experience in designing, developing and implementing solutions in Business Intelligence.
- You have experience with the Microsoft BI & SQL Server suite (PowerBI, Reporting Services, Analysis Services, Master Data Services, SQL Server Integration Services, Azure Data Factory, Cortana Intelligence Suite, …) and the more recent versions of SQL Server 2012/2014/2016.
- Preferably you have a University Degree in computer science or equivalent.
- As an entrepreneurial personality, you are result and customer focused and you thrive in a dynamic environment with lots of personal responsibilities and limited formalities.
- You are a team player, flexible, creative, and eager to learn.
- You have excellent problem solving and analytical skills and good communication and writing skills in English and in French or Dutch.
element61 (www.element61.be) is the thought-leading Business Analytics (Performance Management and Business Intelligence) consulting company in Belgium. In just over 10 years, we have grown to a team of more than 45 Business Intelligence & Performance Management professionals, with on average 14 years of experience.
Since 2016 element61 (www.element61.be) is part of Moore Stephens Belgium, an integrated services provider in the field of accounting, auditing, tax & legal, corporate finance, strategy & operations, business analytics and CFO services.